This is a story of passion for the packaging industry, entrepreneurial spirit and keen interest in innovation. It’s a story of a family business which became a second home to nearly a thousand employees. It all began by a big dreamer and a visionary leader, the late Mr. Ilan Drory.
Smart Labels & RFID Tags
RF Laminate is an innovative low loss copper clad microwave laminate.
It is manufactured by Tadbik using proprietary hybrid continuous lamination technology developed in-house. This system is based on blended Polyolefin resins and provides an excellent value solution to designers and manufacturers of wireless panel antennas.
Typical production applications are subscriber and infrastructure antennas up to 5.8GHz. Good PIM performance (at 2GHz band) and prototype mm-wave antenna designs up to 40GHz have been successfully demonstrated by customers.
They are low-loss, low-cost, low-weight, ROSH and lead-free offering the optimum balance between electrical performance and mechanical properties.
- Panel Thickness (excluding copper foil)
- Double Sided (DS) – 760 μ / 0.030″ with a tolerance of ± 50 μ
- Panel Dimensions
- Standard dimensions: 600X1220 mm, 800X1220 mm and 800X1450mm with a tolerance of ± 2mm
- Effective copper cladding is 590 mm & 790 mm of the panel width with a tolerance of ± 2mm
- Panel length may be changed upon requirement to maximize yield